Seemingly based on the Libertarian Party's political quiz, this Moral Politics quiz plots your position on a map whose axes are moral order (x) and moral rules (y). Like any such quiz, it oversimplifies matters, but it's entertaining none the less. I like that I score as the party-less centrist I am. (HT:I Am a Christian Too)
Your scored -0.5 on the Moral Order axis and 1.5 on the Moral Rules axis.
The following items best match your score:
- System: Socialism
- Variation: Moderate Socialism
- Ideologies: Social Democratism
- US Parties: No match.
- Presidents: Jimmy Carter (83.17%)
- 2004 Election Candidates: John Kerry (80.99%), Ralph Nader (75.59%), George W. Bush (62.37%)
Of the 33585 people who took the test:
- 1% had the same score as you.
- 22.7% were above you on the chart.
- 70.2% were below you on the chart.
- 28.3% were to your right on the chart.
- 59.6% were to your left on the chart.
On a side note, I did not vote for Kerry, Bush, or Nader.