Report: Big boost for blogs in 2004
By Martin LaMonica, Staff Writer, CNET News.com
The number of blogs and the use of blog readers rose rapidly last year–but a majority of Americans still do
not know what a blog is.
“Twelve percent of people who read blogs also chose to post comments on them.”
Wow, I guess I might have a lot of lurkers I don’t know about.
Readership is up, but most Web surfers still don’t know what blogs are.
Paul Roberts, IDG News Service
thoughts on this study.
Joe Carter offers a step-by step guide for getting into blogging.
- Part I — Before You
- Part II – The Beginning Bloggers Toolbox
- Part III – How to Become an A-List Blogger
- Part IV ? The Art of Marketing Your Blog
- Part V – Owning a Micro-Niche
- Part VI ? Three Essential Elements of Blog Design