- Robot Turtles is the the most-backed board game in Kickstarter history.
- It sneakily teaches programming fundamentals to kids ages 3 and up.
- Inspired by the Logo programming language, lets kids write programs with cards.
- Up to five players [1 Turtle Mover and 4 Turtle masters] can play at once, and everyone who gets the Robot Jewel wins.
- As seen on NPR, Bloomberg, Make: Magazine, Boingboing, Techcrunch, Reddit, Geekmom, Geekdad, and more
When I saw the Kickstarter campaign for Robot Turtles, I was impressed and intrigued. I wasn’t entirely certain my kids would enjoy it, though, so I hesitated to contribute to the campaign. However, the more I thought about it, and the more positive reviews I read, the more I felt compelled to get a copy ...